11 Day back-packing trip through North Thailand
We back-packed for 11 days across North Thailand. Post landing in Bangkok, we took a train to Chiang Mai and from there, left for a 7-days bike trip (~900 kms) across Mae Hong Son loop ( Chiang Mai =>Chiang Dao=>Pai =>Sappong (Sop Pong) =>Mae Aw (Ban Rak Thai) => Pang Ung => Mae Hong Son => Mae Chaem =>Doi Inthanon => Chian Mai. Next, we headed to Sukhothai to explore its ruins and finally, we ended our trip at the beaches of Pattaya.
We thoroughly enjoyed our backpacking trip to Thailand and here are our blogs capturing our Thailand Trip.
- How to get your Thailand Tourist Visa in India (Bangalore/Chennai)
- Things to do on Bangkok Trip: One Day Trip Itinerary
- Bangkok-Chiang Mai Train Journey with Thailand Railways
- Chiang Mai Things to Do: One Day Trip Itinerary
- Chiang Dao Things to Do: One Day Trip Itinerary
- Chiang Dao/Chiang Mai to Pai Scooter Ride
- Pai Things to Do: One Day Trip Itinerary
- Pai to Sop Pong Motorbike/Scooter Drive
Book your Hotel in Thailand at Booking.com here
Thailand (Travel Guide): Lonely Planet India (Buy it from Amazon.in| flipkart.com ). A good reference for planning your Thailand Travel. This is an amazing guide. We are in love with Lonely Planet. You get a quick summary of a place just through a glance and then can build on top of that through internet search.