Here are the places that we visited during our Bhutan backpacking trip. Please click on each place to read the respective blog. Also, please feel free to write us in case you need any help to plan your itinerary.
- Thimphu: Things to do in and around Thimphu, Bhutan
- Watch an Archery Tournament
- Tashichho Dzong Thimphu: Splendid & Beautiful
- Bhutan Postal Museum
- Bhutan Textile Museum
- Folk Heritage Museum Thimphu: Heritage & Taste
- Changangkha Lhakhang, Oldest Temple in Thimphu
- Beautiful Pangri Zampa Monastery, Thimphu
- Tango & Cheri Monastery: A day hike from Thimphu
- Punakha & Khuruthang:
- Paro: Things to do in and around Paro, Bhutan
- Hikes in Bhutan
- Guide Book: Lonely Planet Bhutan (Buy it from Amazon.in|Flipkart.com). A quick reference to find places of interest in different cities of Bhutan (Entry days and timings)
- Book Your Hotel in Bhutan at Booking.com here
Update: Cash Withdrawal from ATM
Indian Bank ATM cards no longer work in Bhutan. You can check at the back of your ATM card also as it is clearly written – Not valid for payment in Foreign Exchange in Nepal and Bhutan. So, please call your bank and confirm upfront and confirm to avoid inconvenience during your trip.
Do write to us for any assistance.